Parents of the HS Class of 2017 (Part 1)

@picklesarenice

Did you get the FA offer today? or are you basing it on the npc?

Congratulations @picklesarenice @thshadow @MSHopeful @nw2this !!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Exciting time!!!

Just recovering enough to type…DD accepted to WashU. Happy girl at our house!

Oh my goodness, so much happy news @nw2this @BlueAFMom <:-P

Congrats @picklesarenice @nw2this @thshadow !!

Congrats!!! @BlueAFMom

DS accepted to Williams! Congrats to all the other families who received good news today!

@BlueAFMom @shuttlebus Congratulations!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

OMG, I can’t believe it is all happening already!!! Wow!!!

@BlueAFMom and @shuttlebus So Exciting! Congrats!!!

We are on a roll =D> =D> =D>

Keep the good news coming! Good things to come for the Class of 2021!!!

Congrats on all the new acceptances!

@BlueAFMom D is just returning from WUSTL tonight - she liked it a lot. She said everyone was so friendly everywhere - I guess compared to Philly… She’s applied RD so we have a long wait.

D is going to take the ACT one more time tomorrow. Taking practice tests today and doing the same as Oct(26). Last June she did very well and wanted to try to beat that score. (28). Of course she blames me for putting pressure on her, but in reality she applied mostly to reach schools.(Emory, GW, American) She is already in at IU. The minute I say that she could easily get into less prestigious schools, “I am not being supporting”. I dont think she understands that there is nothing wrong with not getting into these schools. She has a LD that she has had to work to overcome. We could also get Merit at many of these schools (such as univ of tampa, nova, etc). We have EA at Elon to hear from in 11 days. I have a suspicion they are going to defer her. Lets just be happy with IU and call it a day.

congrats also to everyone that got in today. Its all very exciting :)!!!

Congratulations @picklesarenice @thshadow @MSHopeful @nw2this and everyone else whose kids got into their top choices today! things are really beginning to pick up around here!

Congrats on all of the great acceptances!!! <:-P

Wow! Congratulations @nw2this @BlueAFMom @shuttlebus <:-P <:-P :D/ :D/

My gosh this is one fabulous day for this group!

Congrats just keep on going…

@BlueAFMom and @shuttlebus <:-P

What a night for the group! So exciting with so much more to come.

You’ll all be glad to know that I’m on my second Guinness and enjoying every drop of this thread!!!

Thank you

Nice that it’s official @shuttlebus Congratulations!

@sdl0625 Best of luck to your d tomorrow!

@STEM2017 I enjoyed a lovely local IPA tonight :slight_smile:

I’m right there with you STEM2017. I’m enjoying a glass of wine and cheering over here like I’m cheering on a sporting event. This is so exciting. Congratulations to all of the acceptances tonight!! =D> =D> =D>

Such an exciting week it has been around here!

@picklesarenice and @nw2this – Huge congrats! Must feel amazing!! Be proud and happy. ^:)^