Parking & Kinesiology???

<p>I will be a freshman in fall 2012 and have two questions....</p>

<ol>
<li><p>Parking- I will be living at Callaway house and am wondering what kind of parking is best for campus. I'm leaning towards just a night pass since I'am so close to campus. Has anyone had any experience with just night parking?</p></li>
<li><p>My first semester I do not have to take a kinesiology course but I want to stay active and figured if it's only 1 credit hour it won't affect me that much. With a kinesiology I would be looking at 14 hours my first semester. How demanding are these classes. I would almost certainly take beginner tumbling.</p></li>
</ol>

<p>Parking - you can pay as you go versus having a pass. My D lives off campus (on bus route) & found that the most economical for the occasional trip with a car. She does carpool with friends - also passes are transferable from car to car (they are hanger cards versus window stickers). If you don’t carpool, you might find the night pass more economical if you plan to study on campus or have night classes.
Kinesiology - many underestimate those classes but as long as you realize they require you to attend, participate, and study for written tests - they’re relatively easy. You can also take them P/F.</p>

<p>i loved taking pe classes. one that seems weird but was crazy fun was badminton!</p>

<p>some kids like the classes where you don’t have to dress out (golf, bowling, and i am sure there are others).</p>