Paty Hall Address?

<p>Ok, I’m trying to send off that last minute finals care package. Can’t find the address to Paty. Can anybody help?</p>

<p>Never mind. A little detective work and all is well. Found it. Now I just hope he gets it in time! :slight_smile: Roll Tide!</p>

<p>^^^Depending on where you are, FedEx Ground MAY be the cheapest option to get it there next day. I can drop off at FedEx by 6:15pm here in TN and it gets to Paty around 10:30 the next morning. Check the delivery map for your origin zip code.</p>

<p>Remember too that Paty Hall is considered a commercial address and thus you don’t need to pay the residential delivery surcharge or use FedEx Home Delivery instead of FedEx Ground.</p>

<p>Thanks folks. I was actually having something shipped from Wisconsin, but I can use the FedEx Ground tip for next time. Hope that works all over TN–that’s where I am too. We’re on the “other” side–haha</p>

<p>Froshmama: if you use this map & enter your zip code, you’ll see the ground map with days to delivery: [FedEx</a> Ground | Ground Transit Information | Ground Service Maps](<a href=“FedEx | System Down”>FedEx | System Down)</p>

<p>All of TN ships in 1 day to all of AL.</p>