Pending/Additional Info

<p>So I just got my "decision": Pending/Additional Info.
"A 'pending/additional information' decision means the Admissions Committee reviewed your completed application and determined that it needs additional information before making a final decision."
However, under the required documents, there is nothing missing. Could this be a mistake?</p>

<p>See the following link:</p>

<p>[Purdue</a> University :: Check Your Application Status](<a href=“Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University)</p>

<p>Pending Decision</p>

<pre><code>Pending/Additional Information: The Admissions Committee has requested that the applicant provide additional academic information before a final decision can be made. The requested material is listed in the “requirements” section of the applicant’s online status summary and in the admission decision letter
</code></pre>

<p>Was I supposed to send my first quarter grades?
And there’s nothing missing listed on my Requirements section…
So this is basically a deferral…?</p>

<p>hey man im in the same boat. It really isn’t a deferral, but it most likely means they want to see your first semester grades.</p>

<p>[Purdue</a> University :: Check Your Application Status](<a href=“Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University)
Apparently deferral is not an actual decision. This must be the substitute for it.
So I have to send my grades and then wait for February…</p>

<p>I got this too. I even got a follow up email that said to check the Requirements section of the Application Status to see what items are missing, but NONE ARE! If they want more grades, then why don’t they just say so or list that in that table under Requirements? This is really disappointing. Now, even with whatever additional information we have to send, we don’t get an answer until February? What was the point of busting our butts to get everything in by October 15 then?</p>

<p>Got an email today saying that they can’t make a decision until they see my first semester grades. It’s too bad they didn’t tell me this earlier, because my school is on a block schedule and my first semester grades have been out for a month.</p>