Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

Thank you for the reply; I have twins and one has been admitted and the other is waiting. It’s difficult for sure!

Oh, that must be tough. Hope the other twin gets an answer soon!

TO button disappeared on son’s portal. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Can it disappear at any time in day or evening ?

1 Like

My OOS Dtr’s TO button just disappeared😬

5 Likes

Really just now?

1 Like

DS checked the portal several times today. TO button disappeared just now. So I guess it can happen any time.

4 Likes

My son told me the same, just disappeared a short time ago. I’ll post an update tomorrow.

1 Like

So exciting!!! Good luck to you all!!

1 Like

Has anyone had TO button disappear and been rejected already? I’m thinking worst case will be satellite campus for tonight :grimacing::crossed_fingers:t2:

That is what I’m thinking. My son really wants UP all 4 years.

2 Likes

I have not seen a post on this thread yet to suggest that, but I’m super stressed about it. I’ll post once my son has checked the portal tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ik i. Stressed wondering why our button isn’t gone lol

What majors are you guys?

1 Like

TO button gone… when should we expect decision?

Refreshing is stressful! Lol
Just want that dang TO tab to disappear.
So far it’s still hanging out for us. Good luck to you!

2 Likes

Admitted at Midnight! Fall start UP to Biobehavioral Health (College Health and Human Dev). From Ohio, 4.0 weighted, 32 ACT, 4 AP, 4 Dual Enroll, several honors

8 Likes

Son’s TO button is gone and update saids reviewing application. Check back tomorrow. My fourth and last to apply to Penn State. Congrats to everyone, Good Luck to everyone, Wish us luck!

2 Likes

I had that this morning too and now it’s back to the original message that the application is under review and the TO button is back. What a roller coaster!

1 Like

Me too it’s gone, what does that mean?

1 Like

Glitch?

3 Likes