Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

When you’re on your phone, I think you have to toggle the Profile button on the top left to pull up the menu.

2 Likes

Hoping it goes away again soon! Still there…

1 Like

Are you hoping it disappears again or is something new there?

Hoping it goes away again. So weird.

1 Like

Wishing you lots of luck!!! :crossed_fingers:t2: I don’t think my son’s TO has disappeared at all, so I refresh about 25 times a day hoping it might. :rofl:

It seemed like quite a few people saw it disappear between about 7-10pm EST last night. Hoping that happens for more people this evening!

2 Likes

As soon as I found out about the TO button, I refresh a few times as well! :joy:

1 Like

Interesting! Then that’s when I’ll reload the portal to check! :joy: Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

What do you mean? The TO button disappeared then reappeared? This is new! lol

Sammmeee!

my son applied to Smeal to and now is second guessing himself and wondering if he should have applied undecided. I hate the way they do decisions - so stressful checking every day for up to a month!

1 Like

My son’s “test-optional” button disappeared late evening yesterday. He received his acceptance after midnight last night - very exciting! Thanks for everyone’s help on this page, it’s been very useful, good luck to you all. Details below and I’ll add to the decision post.
OOS
GPA 3.78
SAT 1330
Applied 10/16 College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
Program -B.S Business/Energy/Finance
Accepted 11/16

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Congratulations!!

@ErinS9 my DD had 1310 SAT, but 4.0 GPA. I saw only these high SAT scores submitted. My husband said it will be fine. Not everyone posts in a lower range. She got in 10 Nov UP Fall Engineering. Don’t stress. To me TO means only higher scores being submitted. It will skew the ranges. These threads made me questions, but husband was right.

3 Likes

Received acceptance this morning. But TO button did not disappear as of last night. OOS 4.2 weighted, 1400, liberal arts. Applied Sept 28

2 Likes

the other option is to stop checking. You will get snail mail a few days after the portal is updated. Just take a deep breath, go for a walk… and know that you will hear by Dec. 24th.

5 Likes

if you saw me ask this question on a few other pages, please forgive me…the answers would be school-specific, I think. D23’s first quarter grades are out and good…since no decision made yet, should she submit them? If so, would you update the SRAR, or contact the admissions rep through portal and ask?

Congratulations! When did you apply?

1 Like

I apologize, just saw the date in your posting. Best of luck to your son!

3 Likes