Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yes we got the same. The change appeared when we checked at 12am and we refreshed all night. Maybe it has to do with the site maintenance? Afraid to be too happy because we aren’t sure.

See my response above. Congratulations!

Thank you. I clicked on the link and agreed to terms but still don’t see the acceptance letter

You need to go into LionPath and then find the communications tab. There should be two letters there - acknowledgement of application and undergraduate admissions letter. Took me a little bit to navigate through it all and find it. Log in on your computer not smart device

Now it says completely down for maintenance. So frustrating!

Got it! Thanks so much!!! Congrats to you too!

1 Like

We’re you able to go in right now to get that?

Yes:))))

Wait…not just now…about 1/2 hour ago…now the site is completely down

Thank you. Going to keep trying

We were able to log into the portal. The TO is gone - not sure if it went away due to maintenance - and we got this message: “We have received and are processing your application. Please check back tomorrow to view your application status and next steps.”

Not sure what it means, but it’s something different enough that makes it a bit exciting, LOL!! :stuck_out_tongue: We will see!

1 Like

We got the same - I was wondering if TO off because of the maintenance and they don’t want us to make changes. But fingers crossed it will be positive news tomorrow! Good luck!

1 Like

Same to you! Good luck!

I wonder if everyone got that same message with the TO off…

Got int to my Len state lionpath and was able to find the acceptance letter!!! My daughter was accepted to the College of Human Development for Fall 2023.

2 Likes

*Penn

Glad you were able to login through LionPath. Congrats and please post your stats in the decision thread.

1 Like

Akki didn’t look after midnight and just looked now it is is still the “under review” and test optional is still there. :frowning:

It’s still early! They will continue to release every week until Dec 24

But not on weekends correct? Those today that found out went in Friday to be released at midnight?

2 Likes