Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

Same and same!

Test optional button down left side. It asks you if you want to change your status.
Checked at 6 pm there and now at 9 pm was gone.

Left side on portal?

Yes above or below the honors college info

Oh ok. DS did not go test optional and button is still there for the option to change to test optional

I think everyone was deferred at Clemson today – my daughter (who did not apply) said many of her friends did and it was the first year they accepted EA – looks like they just couldn’t handle the change and probably deferred because they haven’t looked at the applications is my guess.

Yes that’s what you are looking for to change I guess :slight_smile:

I heard the same thing

DD had a great day today. Accepted to Smeal and to Clemson.

5 Likes

TO button disappeared around 6 p.m. – accepted tonight a little after 12 p.m.!

3 Likes

Mine was accepted to Clemson also- still waiting on Smeal!

1 Like

4.03 W
In State
Test optional
Applied 10/13

I was also deferred from Clemson but i got into smeal so it evens out i guess

Has anyone heard from the school of arts and architecture? Specifically, digital arts and media. Application was complete in early October and still awaiting a decision.

DS was accepted Smeal school this morning but not given UP. Quite disappointing. Got Berks.

OOS
Gpa 3.64 weighted
TO
4APS/7 honors
Tons of extras - 2 varsity sports (captain) PT work, treasurer and competitor of a business club plus so much more .

Can we do anything about the campus at this point?

My son was also deferred from UGA and we are PA residents

Does PSU give priority to in state students, or does that not matter?

Hey guys! I am currently a HS Senior who just got accepted into PSU Main Campus for Political Science and thought I would share my stats for those who are eagerly waiting. This forum helped me so much so I wanted to share it with you all:

GPA: 3.8 UW
Rigor: All Honors classes, 3 APS, 2 Dual Enrollment
EC: Manager of Community Pool, Congressional Intern, Swim Instructor,Varsity Cross Country, Varsity Track and Field
Community Service: Ran a community event in my hometown during Christmastime
Letter of Recommendation from Congressman submitted on Common App
Hook: None
Ethnicity/Gender: White, female

Hope this helps! Good luck!

2 Likes

Congrats! Can you please post your stats and decision in the Decision thread so we keep that going and it has a clean record of stats? Thank you

2 Likes

Can you please post the decision stats under the Decision thread as well? Thank you!

1 Like