Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

I think the honors college button is gone bc the deadline to apply just expired recently. Good luck everyone!!

He’s a very talented artist and he’s interested in motion design and virtual reality/augmented reality design. He’s been accepted to several good highly ranked art schools such as Pratt, VCUarts and Savannah College of Art and Design.
He’s leaning towards the latter because he has the option to try out both before he decides.
I’ve had three kids go to Penn State and my husband and I are both alumni and our family LOVES Penn State, but even I have to admit that for what he wants to study, Penn State is not his best option. But, he still wanted to apply so he could say he got in when his siblings give him crap about it, which they will do lol!

4 Likes

The honors button is gone but we have the * Millennium Scholars Application button listed.

Does everyone else?

Makes perfect sense! And that’s so exciting!

1 Like

Does Penn state do accepted student tours or is everything virtual now

Tours and orientation are all in person currently

Almost impossible to schedule though - nothing but Business school available!

2 Likes

Yep that is what I saw too

I see they have a bunch of virtual accepted student days on 12/15 (virtual). Do you think this means all EA may hear by then? I may be dreaming…

3 Likes

My dd’s TO button is gone!!! OMG I’m so nervous for her!!

7 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

TO button is finally gone. Here we go, yo! Be careful what you wish for, I guess! Fingers XX it’s good news, not bad LOL

5 Likes

are any of you waiting able to log in to LionPath?

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

NJmom3G. Are you able to log into LionPath?

My dd’s acceptance letter was just posted in LionPath!!!

2 Likes

OMG yes! She’s admitted! Thanks for the heads up. Much better than waiting until midnight!

4 Likes

where do you find lion path?