Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

Thanks! I applied as a business major to Smeal. Not too hurt but embarrassed. Going to call today to try and switch to undecided.

Weird I see undergrad admitā€¦but when I press in it nothing comes up

This waiting sucksā€¦still waiting on PSU DUSā€¦.

still waiting on forensics :pensive:

Still waiting on digital art and media design

1 Like

Asking for a friend not in hereā€¦has anyone seen anythjng. For turf management?

Son received acceptance to alternate campus. Applied to Smeal UP. Penn State no longer a consideration:

1400 SAT
3.95 unweighted
4.15 weighted
7 AP classes
OOS
Tons of extracurriculars

Been accepted with merit money to Auburn, Clemson and Alabama. Hard to grasp that he wouldnā€™t be accepted to the main campus. Oh wellā€¦

1 Like

@school4321 we are in Loudoun County in northern VA and my son and those he knows have not yet received decisions.

2 Likes

Weā€™re in NoVA too, and weā€™re still waiting.

1 Like

Congratulations- what major?

Will Penn State release any decisions over the weekend or most likely not?

i heard most likely not

1 Like

We are also in Loudoun County. My son received his decision today (Smeal - UP). He knows others who have received their decisions. Itā€™s really random. When my other son applied two years ago he had not gotten a decision as of 12/15 (when he was accepted elsewhere ED).

1 Like

Smeal - Finance.

1 Like

Thanks! 3.9 UW and we did not submit a test score.

Have you tried logging into Lionpath. Acceptance letter is under the Communication area

2 Likes

So does the TO totally go away? DD still under review. Is it really random or do they sort by major and/or GPA? Is not hearing yet a bad sign? Thanks!

Sounds like the consensus is very high stat people heard in November. After that it seems to have been random. Although I bet some colleges do bulkā€¦seems a lot of nursing for example this past Friday,

and Smeal

3 Likes

Anyone seeing much from DUS the past few days?