Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

EEk, she just went into her portal and its mysteriously not working. Says “Sorry we are unable to retrieve your application details. Please check back later as we are working to resolve he issue” Then it gives info for admitted students. Hmmmm Now I’m nervous!!

1 Like

keep us posted. did you check loinpath?

1 Like

NFreddy…OMG! keep us posted!

1 Like

Shes in! But we dont know where She can’t find the letter but it is letting her into Lion’s Path with the admit date of 12/13 I’m shaking. I really really really hope its the main campus and I’m nervous bc she submitted her test scores

2 Likes

Applied 10/14
School of Liberal Arts
Psychology Major
TO
Lots of EC’s, volunteer and leadership.

Still waiting. Did not opt in for summer.

go to communications section of Lion path

1 Like

SHE GOT IN!!! UP!!! Thank you all so much! She was in lions path and sent me a pic. I was like “CLICK ON DETAILS” Thank you for letting me know!! Tears of happiness!! TY TY TY

10 Likes

Congrats! Any chance you can share her stats?

OMG, CONGRATS!!! SO happy for your D!!! I saw your post over in Delaware. This is really good news.

1 Like

Big CONGRATS!

1 Like

Congratulations and best of luck to her!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

My son’s TO’s button was gone when I first logged onto this thread weeks ago! He then got a very nice letter explaining that he didn’t have one of the pre-req classes for his Planetary Sciences choice, but they offered to help him choose another major. He did that, and we have been waiting, I assume under the “reconsideration” category every since. He changed it to Psychology. We have been able to log into Lion’s Path since he got the letter, but then it goes to an “unauthorized” message.

3.9 UW
OOS
NHS President
Youth Advisory Council secretary
Lots of EC, volunteer hours, & started an agricultural club at school
Varsity athlete
Did not submit scores

The waiting is crazy! lol

2 Likes

Good afternoon, my son is still waiting from Penn state as well. Could you please explain what is TO button refers to?

TO refers to the Test Optional button on your child’s My Penn State portal. Others have reported that the evening prior to receiving a decision that button disappears. We’re still waiting here, so I can’t confirm.

Although I CAN confirm that my daughter’s TO button has not disappeared and we have not received a decision LOL

Thank you so much for the explanation, we still have the To button as well.

1 Like

I got into Harrisburg 2+2 for kinesiology. I only want to go to UP. How do I ask for reconsideration. Do I change major by emailing admissions office do I have to call or should I completely reapply? I got into u of d and Duquesne for same major. Shocked I didn’t get UP.

2 Likes

my dd also got into Udel for kines and UP too for same. We really liked UDel!

Hi. What did it look like when it updated in the portal when you asked for consideration? My son’s portal has not changed in appearance since he was accepted to his second choice campus.

1 Like