Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yay! It takes a village for us to navigate all this lol

1 Like

So my daughter has a friend at her school (OOS) that was originally accepted to UP for Smeal. Then they sent her another e-mail basically saying, oops we made a mistake and we’re admitting you to your second choice campus. I feel really sorry for the girl.

That is not ok. Hopefully they corrected the error right away. I feel sorry for them.

Omg

What???!! That’s not ok!

TO button doesn’t usually disappear after 6pm right? This waiting is horrible!

Mine did

My son’s TO button disappeared around 7:30pm last night. He was able to log into LionPath around 9:30pm/10pm to see his acceptance letter, but his portal wasn’t updated yet. This morning, his portal wasn’t updated yet still. He checked once he got home from school and saw his portal updated with the Congratulations on his acceptance.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Stubborn TO button still hanging on for my daughter.

still here for me too
beginning to think it will never go away
this waiting is awful

Same!

2 Likes

I don’t like the TO button. Still hanging around.

And to make matters worse, University Park canceled classes, work, and all activity tomorrow due to the snow/ice storm that is imminent.

Let’s hope admissions work from home on days like tomorrow as they have a deadline to meet :slight_smile:
After this I don’t ever want to hear the words “test optional button” again!

4 Likes

My daughter was just accepted to UP about an hour ago.
4.0 GPA
24 ACT
Going in as undecided. Good luck everybody! WE ARE!!

5 Likes

I keep checking back in because I really want to see that all of you ‘still waiting’ get good news soon! My feeling is that a lot of you will hear tomorrow or friday. :pray:

3 Likes

not sure if they will do decisions tomorrow because if weather?

ohhh
I missed that detail written above! Maybe they will still work remotely?? Which major are you waiting to hear back from ?

forensic science

1 Like

Smeal for my son

3 Likes