Pepperdine University Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Pepperdine University offers Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Early Action (EA) deadline for Fall 2022 admission at Pepperdine University is November 1.

All early action applicants should receive an admissions decision by January 10. For more information visit the Pepperdine University page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Pepperdine University applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Pepperdine University? Why Pepperdine University? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Pepperdine University topics visit the pepperdine-university tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Pepperdine University Early Action?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

Anyone applying to Pepperdine this year? And does anyone know the release of early action. I have that it will be close to 12/20 but just curious if anyone else has heard anything?

1 Like

I heard some other students saying January 10th was the release date

Yes I applied EA. From what I gathered it looks like sometime around the 20th of December!

Good luck to you. Keep us posted

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck to you as well! I will let y’all know when I receive my decision notification.

1 Like

Per the Admissions counselor, you can stop checking your portal now. If it says that all of your items are in and application is complete, which I am assuming everyone’s is…… Then just keep checking email. I think, correct me if I am wrong, that they just send you an email notification. FIRST. No indication of when that would be though. Just thought I would update, thanks

Any update on when the decisions might be released? Maybe the 20th?

I have 12/20 as the date but not 100 percent sure. Should be a cray week of releases for colleges then!!! We shall see, maybe someone else can update?

My portal completely changed. Did anyone else’s change?

Yes

1 Like

Are they sharing admissions yet for Early Action?

Yes! Just was accepted!

1 Like

Pepperdine was my top choice! So happy!

1 Like

congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Accepted for business administration!
4.0 UW / 4.16 W GPA, 1430 sat. ECs relating to nonprofit organizational work

1 Like

Accepted !!! Engineering Seaver college. OOS. Huge surprise didn’t think that was coming so soon.

3 Likes

accepted
gpa w 3.94
test optional
major - history seaver college
ec: lacrosse team (school/club), non profit, student government, community service club president

2 Likes