Personal insight questions

I noticed that there is a 30 minute time limit each page. Does “each page” means each answer to a question?" and how does it work? If we already know the questions and prepare the answers, why is there a time limit? If it is just copy and paste, then it takes just a couple of minutes. There’s much be something that I misunderstood. Thanks

I referred to application to UCs

Where did you see/read anything about a time limit? The questions have been available for several weeks now, and the application went live on Nov. 1st and you have until Nov. 30th to submit. Do you mean 30 days?

There is a word limit but not a time limit unless you are typing your answers directly into the application. You should answer your questions in a word format and then paste into the application.

It does say time limit. I was wondering the same thing as well. We didn’t go into that section because we didn’t want the clock to start running yet.

The exact wording is “Because of the 30-minute time limit in place on each page of this application, we recommend that you compose and save your answers using a text editing program such as MS Word, Google Docs, Notepad or Textedit, then copy and paste them into the form fields.”

What they mean is that you’ll be logged out for security reasons if you don’t do anything that saves your changes in the application every 30 minutes. That’s just in case you are using a computer at school and leave your application logged in when you leave the computer.