Physics 106 (General Physics II w Calc) - More openings

<p>FYI – A new section just opened up with Dr Stan Jones.</p>

<p>I know there were some incoming freshmen and 2nd year students who were locked out of this class. 50 opening in Dr. Jones class.</p>

<p>Also - Claudia Mewes is no longer teaching the course. Her section was reassigned to Sergio Fabi.</p>

<p>S is having trouble adding a class- it says he can’t add a class until after 5 pm today. Anyone else getting this?</p>

<p>@Boymomx3 - That sometimes occurs on a Bama Bound day so that the kids at today’s BB have a chance to enroll.</p>

<p>Oh rats. DD had specifically signed up for Claudia Mewes. Oh well, any info on Sergio Fabi?</p>

<p>He sounds like an Italian movie star . . . no such luck, right?</p>

<p>No, apparently not - no “hotness” rating on “ratemyprofessors.” :smiley: But he does have decent [url=&lt;a href=“http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1268453][b]reviews[/b][/url”&gt;Sergio Fabi at University of Alabama | Rate My Professors]reviews[/url</a>] - the biggest problem seems to be that some students had difficulty with his Italian accent.</p>

<p>I am obsessively searching for openings while DS is at work. DS current lab time is - 7 - 9 pm - Yuck. </p>

<p>He really wanted Tim Mewes, so hoping he can move as others shift.</p>

<p>RateMyProfessor really gives good ratings to all 4 of those teaching this semester.</p>