Physics 201 with Weimer

<p>Hey, I just registered for PHYS 201 with Weimer. My question is that on Howdy, for the class timings it lists the lecture time and the lab time. But then there is another additional time listed for one hour on another different day. My question was what is that third time? I browsed through some of the other professors' times and most of them just had the regular 2 times (for lecture and lab) but others had one similiar to mine. I was just wondering what was up with that.</p>

<p>I went and looked at this, and from what I can tell all of the professors had two '“lab” times scheduled back to back one day a week. This is most likely a scenario where the first hour will be spent as a recitation/quiz time and the second hour will be the actual lab time.</p>

<p>Oh, yeah, I already know about the whole lab being broken up into a recitation and then the real lab. But for this one, after the lecture day/time, the lab day/time, there was a third day listed with its time. That third time is what I was confused about.</p>

<p>He has listed the time you will be taking your exams.</p>