Pick up and storage of stuff during the summer

<p>I am starting to look into storage companies for the summer. My son is a freshman at UW so is living in the dorms and will be storing his stuff there over the summer since we live in California. Has anyone used the company Lazybones and if so, were they good? Does anyone know of any other storage and pick up company that students might use?</p>

<p>Why are you looking? Most of us do it ourselves.</p>

<p>I assume all students are getting the same messages I am from companies pushing summer storage solutions (including pick-up and delivery). Seems like there are several e-mails every day.</p>

<p>I am looking because I have the time to do it, billywesty. And your answer was not really helpful since you did not give me any other companies to investigate besides the one I already know about.</p>

<p>Sorry I’ve been deleting the messages since I don’t need the service. I will save them going forward and PM you the company names.</p>

<p>Received an e-mail tonight from DormRoomMovers.com advertising their services.</p>

<p>Thank you billywesty. I will look up that one.</p>

<p>Have you ever used any of these companies at all yourself?</p>

<p>No, and I asked a few people and haven’t found anyone who has used that type of service.</p>

<p>I have heard of people using LazyBones. Never heard of dorm-room-movers.</p>