Picking classes - undecided major

<p>I’m going to Bama Bound in June, and I’m going to keep my major as undecided. What classed are recommended for an undecided major? </p>

<p>Other than English Comp, it really depends where your interests lie. Interested in social science, take a couple different gen eds to help you decide. Want to be premed, you would be wise to start with chemistry and biology. Engineering and science - physics, chemistry and calc. Interested in business - econ. </p>

<p>You must have some ideas where you might like to go.</p>

<p>You’ll have to choose a college (arts & sciences, business, education, engineering, social work, nursing, communication and information, human envionmental sciences). That college will have some basic course requirements for any major. They’re often English, a math, a science, etc. Many of the colleges have the same basic courses required. Stick with the basics - that’ll give you a good foundation. Maybe add 1 course in an area you think you might major, just to get a taste. The Bama Bound advisers are pretty good about guiding you on course selection.</p>

<p>English ,math, general science, elective… History -all core classes need for graduation</p>