Picking up keys after weekend move-in

<p>Where does one pick up the keys after this weekend’s move in? My email reply from Housing mentioned “area desk at Lakeside”, but which Lakeside?</p>

<p>I should be writing this post in Tuscaloosa today but we never made it to move our son in this past weekend. We were in a car accident the day before our trip. To make matters worse, we are on vacation and not even in our home state. The police gave the other driver a citation for failure to yield, but we are awaiting word to see whether our vehicle can be repaired or will be declared totaled. For the extent of damage, luckily there were no injuries.</p>

<p>Son flew down today instead and will move himself in. This is the first year he’s had to move in outside of the official move-in weekend.</p>

<p>Oh, gosh, so glad no one was harmed. Take care of yourselves and be safe!</p>

<p>Oh my. Sorry to hear about the accident. Thank goodness no injuries.</p>

<p>Is your son in Lakeside W or E? </p>

<p>I think there’s an office inside Lakeside E. go there first. If that’s not the right place, then they’ll tell you.</p>

<p>Contact Alice Browne in housing. You can find her email under staff on the housing website. I also think her phone number is there. She was very helpful to my son for an early move in situation. I would post a link but I’m not sure how. Good luck and be safe.</p>

<p>I spoke to Housing with similar question (Riverside W, our case), they indicated that move-in tables would still be in place in lobby area today as with regular move-in sessions. You can double check by calling.</p>

<p>So sorry to hear about your accident and glad that nobody is hurt. The front desk area for both of the Lakesides is on the ground floor of Lakeside East.</p>

<p>Son just called to say he’s in his room. Thanks to all for your replies!</p>

<p>Sorry to hear the news about the car accident. Thank goodness all of you are fine. Wishing your son a good semester!</p>

<p>Well, son’s plane was over 3 hours late…so it will be AT LEAST 8 by the time they get to UA and also need to go to the storage unit.</p>

<p>So, good problem solving time ahead :P</p>