Pitt Honors Discussion 2025

Thank you. It showed up. Wonder why I didn’t get a email. Also wonder when Chancellor’s will come out.

1 Like

Where in the portal did you see the decision? After logging in to the link is it under the PeopleSoft mobile? My daughter sees the left menu options Admissions where the accept/decline button is or is under the Financial package section where the scholarship is listed?

yeah it was weird. maybe they wanted to do rolling? not sure but I was also wondering abt Chancellor’s…does anyone know when it came out in past years?

Early Feb. but since decisions were delayed from Late Jan to mid Feb, I’d take a guess Chancellor’s will come out late Feb.

My daughter didn’t get an email, but she found her acceptance in her applicant document portal (which was sent to her with her merit award last month).

No email, but we used the link provided here and found the Honors acceptance. Nothing about Pitt’s portal has been easy to navigate!

1 Like

Just got the email! Weird.

D just got the email too. She has been accepted.

I didn’t get an email but I got in!!

1 Like

Got this letter too, but didn’t apply to a joint degree program…

Did you apply for honors? You get a designation of honors on your degree making it a joint degree.

1 Like

Does getting into Honors get one more merit? My D was offered 5k after a few weeks of her acceptance. We are OOS and was hoping for a little bit more to bring it in our comfort zone. Any ideas if more merit could be offered? Her mid year grades were sent end of last week. Her GPA has gone up by a little too (6AP classes - all As and 1 A-).

I don’t think they offer more merit for honors. Btw…why did you send in mid year grades? Did they request them? Just curious because my son didn’t send his.

1 Like

Her school counselor automatically sent them to all the schools listed under her Naviance. They never requested them as she was already admitted back in Oct.

1 Like

Got in Honors .Thanks for the link

1 Like

Thanks for link. Very helpful. Allowed my D21 to see the letter.

Email eventually arrived, but a few hours later than reading the posts.

Portal notification came today!

Got our decision today. Accepted!

I checked my portal and it says that theres an award letter for me but for some reason I can’t access it (shows an error when I click it). anyone else?

Daughter accepted. Got an email yesterday from Pitt to check her portal.

1 Like