Pitt Nursing

Hi, I am a senior at a stem-based high school and want to know my chances of getting into Pitt for nursing. My SAT score is a 1230 and I am taking it again in October. I have a 4.0 gpa and am in the top 15% of my class. Pitt is my absolute number one school, and I have a hard time imagining myself going anywhere else. If there is anything I can do to increase my chances please let me know! I know this is super last minute but I’m desperate because I feel like I won’t get accepted.

Increase your SAT score by 80-100 points. I think the minimum acceptable score last year was 1310 for nursing at Pitt’s main campus.

okay, thank you!!

Don’t fret if you don’t get into Pitt for nursing. As long as you get into any accredited BSN program you’ll be fine! I’ve worked with nurses from community colleges who did a bridge program for the BSN and they were awesome nurses. I’m sure you’ll be a wonderful nurse wherever you go.

I was accepted into Pitt’s nursing program with a 1230 sat so do not necessarily think that will discount you completely. I have a 4.00 UW and 6.22 W, rank is 8/366 and I am also a FL resident. Hope this helps!