Places that are quiet and safe to live?

<p>I'm an incoming freshmen for 2012 Fall. I have just recently decided not to go to UT Austin(they are not giving me enough money), so I'm a bit late for the dorms, which forced me to look at alternatives. I looked at Traditions and Cambridge, and read a lot of horror reviews about them online, I know people don't usually post good reviews online, but I assume those problems posted really do exist. (Noisy all the time, bunch of party people, people screaming, yelling, play music super loud, unreliable internet, stuff never gets fixed etc.) </p>

<p>So now i'm rather lost, i'm by no means an active person(although not THAT inactive), I hate where people party all the time, hate noisy environments. Is there any places in College Station that is actually quiet? I most likely will be bringing my own car, so transportation should not be an issue here. I would just love to have an actual nice study environment at where I live, and not having to dodge around the noisy people all the time...</p>

<p>any advises? Tyvm</p>