Places to eat in Springs?

<p>D and I are heading up to Springs later in the week so she can do an overnight. She will be eating in the dining hall, but I won't.</p>

<p>I vaguely remember some posters mentioning a good restaurant or two on town. Can you refresh my memory?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Two places my parents love..The Canyon Brewery on Cache La Poudre, right across from the Antlers Hotel and only a mle south of campus. Other place you can't miss is The Golden Bee at the Broadmoor hotel. The Broadmoor, as you know is way expensive, but this pub is not! They have yards of beer which is cool and usually a piano player...DO NOT MISS IT!</p>

<p>There are several choices in Manitou Springs (w/in 10 minutes of campus). All the following have their menus listed on line.</p>

<p>**Craftwood Inn <a href="game,%20seafood%20and%20vegetarian">/B</a> Dinner</p>

<p>**Adam's Mountain Cafe <a href="eclectic,%20but%20interesting%20and%20excellent">/B</a> all day menus, we've been in the morning and at night.</p>

<p>**Tajine Alami <a href="Moroccan%20only,%20sit%20on%20floor,%20eat%20with%20hands,%204%20or%206%20course%20menu%20only">/B</a> Probably not something that you would do solo. Also, some people find the owner rude (inattentive). S and I had a blast and I've been with W as well and we enjoyed it.</p>

<p>Other places downtown on Tejon Street:</p>

<p>Il Vicino Pizza and Brewery</p>

<p>Olive Branch Restaurant (great for breakfast!!)</p>

<p>The Blue Star - good dinner place (actually this one is further south than the downtown area by 10 or so blocks)</p>

<p>La Creperie - very small, but great French cuisine</p>

<p>Thanks for all the suggestions. I did try out one or two and was pleased.</p>

<p>RE: Il Vicino. It's actually an Albuquerque hometown chain. (First one was opened here about 10 years ago. There are now 3 or 4 in town, plus others in other locations. Il Vicino #2 is across the street from D1's high school. Been eating there for years..)</p>

<p>WayOutWestMom-- I have a buddy who has a fishing cabin in Creede CO and we fly to Albuquerque and drive on to the cabin. Do you have some Albuquerque lunch and/or dinner suggestions?</p>