Places to Eat

<p>NJBama…we ate at Mugshots on last Thursday as well…had I know you were going to be there I would have bought you a beer!</p>

<p>Hey we ate at Mugshots on Thursday too! Guess that was the CC place to be ;)</p>

<p>I was with another CC family at Bento on Thursday!</p>

<p>I didn’t know anyone else was in town that day or I’d have tried to arrange a meeting. I think the only students I saw on campus were at the DKE house volunteering. </p>

<p>Anyway I got lil bro moved out and into storage and then almost got arrested after getting screwed again by USAirways on Friday. I’m really starting to hate that airline. </p>

<p>We’ll meet up for that beer (or three) next football season ahpimommy :-)</p>

<p>with the rapid move out, we didn’t end up storing anything! we brought it all home! ugh! wish we would have had details worked out for storing some things, but it is ok, we will make do.</p>

<p>China Fun, a divey Chinese joint in Alberta that was a favorite among locals and students alike, was destroyed in the tornado.</p>

<p>We have a Gigi’s about 10 miles from our house. Thank goodness it isn’t closer – amazing cupcakes, although I take about half the icing off. If you can get the pecan, even better! Somebody mentioned FIG – they were recommended on the USA Triathlon website right before Age Group Nationals in September but when we went by they were on vacation!</p>