Planning on Applying 1 July -- Question

<p>I plan on applying on-line 1 July, I think I have grades and ACT for Presidential, but not sure what I should major in, and that kind of stuff – any advice?</p>

<p>We2</p>

<p>Have you taken the ACT yet?</p>

<p>What is your ACT and GPA?</p>

<p>If you want to apply, apply in July when the apps go online.</p>

<p>can you tell us more about yourself?</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Yes, I’ve taken the ACT, I made a 31. My GPA is a 3.9. I’m also interested in trying out for the dance team.</p>

<p>Ok…</p>

<p>With an ACT 31 and a major in Computer Science (other thread) you would get full tuition and 2500 per year…</p>

<p>However, I would suggest testing again (both the SAT and ACT) in the fall to try to get the full tuition scholarship no matter what your major is. :)</p>

<p>^ and of course, much as the extra $ is wonderful, don’t even think about majoring in Engineering unless you are really into it… with a few exceptions (which you might see here on CC,) the majority seem to have a really tough go at it, doesn’t mean they’re not successful, but it’s certainly not an easy major.</p>

<p>OK thanks. If I need to retake the ACT in the Fall I will. I thought because I was an in-state student that 31 was high enough to get the full scholarship for any major. I asked about sending my grades, but my school recommended I wait until after I applied to send in the grades. I also have some AP courses that I haven’t received the test scores yet.</p>

<p>Thanks for the advice on engineering degree AL34. I am not real sure on the engineering or CS degree, just trying to come up with some ideas. I would like to prepare as much as possible during my HS senior year. I do want to end up choosing a degree that will help me be marketable after college.</p>

<p>*If I need to retake the ACT in the Fall I will. I thought because I was an in-state student that 31 was high enough to get the full scholarship for any major. *</p>

<p>Oh…didn’t know that you’re instate. Yes…a 31 is high enough. :)</p>

<p>*I asked about sending my grades, but my school recommended I wait until after I applied to send in the grades. I also have some AP courses that I haven’t received the test scores yet. *</p>

<p>It doesn’t matter when you send the transcripts…now or after you apply in July.</p>

<p>And your AP scores don’t matter either…bama doesn’t need them til NEXT summer…don’t need them now. When you take AP exams NEXT May, list Bama and ALL AP scores will get sent in July 2012</p>

<p>BTW…what was your PSAT?</p>

<p>How about Nursing?</p>