Played golf with an Auburn grad yesterday

<p>He was a super nice guy…had fun.</p>

<p>I am not making this up…he had right and left handed clubs in his bag…! When i asked him about it he said he was thinking about switching from right handed clubs to left handed…! That’s pretty drastic…! I told him if he was going to be making that radical of a change he should also dump the war eagle head cover and get himself a nice crimson and white Big Al cover…!</p>

<p>Not happening…</p>

<p>I told him if he was going to be making that radical of a change he should also dump the war eagle head cover and get himself a nice crimson and white Big Al cover…</p>

<p>good idea! He’s only further handicapping himself with those gawd-awful orange and blue frightful covers.</p>

<p>1) I didn’t know that “Auburn Grads” actually existed. I thought it was just auburn students and auburn fans. :-p</p>

<p>2) I get it, the clubs. I’m a righty, t I play hockey and golf left handed. However, if I were to pick up a right handed stick or right handed clubs, I actually get more range, just lose a little accuracy. People like this do exist in the world.</p>