Please Answer. Additional comments-UC

<p>Excuse the title, lol. Seems not many people reply to the forums.
Ill make this short.
Applying to UC schools (berkely and ucla, of course)
Used 1st prompt to talk about family life and overcoming hardships.
Used 2nd to talk about a volunteer experience.
Typed awesome essay for additional comments section on my love of math.
Kind of hints on how important it is and how I use it in my job, etc.
Also goes into my interest with theoretical physics.
I never told about these interests elsewhere in the application, so do you think it would be good to put there?
Im afraid the reader will get sick of reading and find it pointless (but it has a lot of meaning to me :frowning: … )
Anywhoossss, it doesn’t necessarily talk about an experience or hobby, just a passion.
Do you think that’s okay to write about? or am I just dragging this thing out too much?
BTW, if you take the time to answer this, you are a kind human being and I love you. </p>

<p>The additional comments section of the UC app has been interpreted in many different ways. Some say it is exclusively used for VISA issues or additional names that you may have used. Others say it is for you to write about anything from reasons for grade fluctuations to additional information about yourself that you’d like your reader to know. Personally, I think it could be pretty much anything. Depending on how you actually wrote the response, it could be interesting for the reader and he/she might be able to acknowledge your passion for math. Just be sure that your response isn’t an entire essay (it isn’t too short or too long ) and it isn’t a continuation of your other prompts.</p>