Please Chance Me!? :D

<p>Hi :slight_smile: Please chance me for UC Santa Cruz, UC Santa Barbara, UC Irvine, UC Davis (my dream school TT___TT), UC Riverside, & UC San Diego! & thank you for chancing me! :D</p>

<p>SAT I (by section): CR 650, M 700, W 680 (Total: 2030)
GPA: 3.7 Weighted (3.33 Unweighted)
Rigor of Senior Class Schedule: Advanced Orchestra, AP Chemistry, AP Macroeconomics/Civics, AP Psychology, AP Calculus AB, AP Literature (I took a total of 9 AP classes, including senior year, out of the 16 that were offered at my school.)
Extracurricular Activities: President of Culinary Arts Club (I was the historian of Culinary Arts Club last year and secretary of Culinary Arts Club the year before that), Public Relations of Future Medical Leaders/HOSA Club, Vice President of Korean Connection, Violinist in Advanced Orchestra (I have played violin for 8 1/2 years now.), CSF member since sophomore year, NHS member, and Hospital Volunteer (over 300 hours so far). (Starting this September, I’m also working in my school cafeteria.)
School type: Public, 2800+ Students, API: 877 (Ranked in the top 10 high schools in Orange County, California)
Ethnicity: Asian
Other Information: I’m a first generation college student. (I’m also the first American-born child in my family to be attending a university.)</p>

<p>I’d say no chance at UCB or UCLA (just based on what I’ve seen, only the top 4 or 5 percent of my class got into these), minor chance at SD, and good chance of getting into either SC, SB, I, or D. Riverside would be a shoe in for you.</p>

<p>I wouldn’t say no chance at UCB/UCLA; the OP has clearly demonstrated passion EC Wise, while having a very rigorous schedule. It will, however, be a more of a reach, but definitely a chance, considering your first gen status. The mid-U.C are match, with a very high probability of getting into AT LEAST one. The rest of the U.C’s you should apply for a regents in.</p>