Please chance me for Purdue First Year Engineering Program!

I’ve seen posts about this already, but they are extremely outdated as Purdue is becoming more and more selective.

Purdue is, and has always been, my top choice university ever since I was a child. The goal has always been to become a boilermaker engineer.

Stats:
GPA - 3.7 UW/ 3.96 W (Weighted would be over 4.0 but my school does not weigh honors, only AP’s.)
In-State Public High School
Class Rank - 19/273 (Top 8%)
ACT - 29 (30E 29R 28M 27S)
SAT - Have not recieved yet, but most likely around the equivalent of my act
Have taken 3 AP’s (AP Physics 1 {A}{A})(APUSH {B+}{B+})(AP Lang {B-}{B}) ,
3 honors (Hon Geometry {A-}{A-}) (Hon Eng 10 {B}{B}) (Hon Alg 2{A-}{A-})
3 PLTW Classes relating to engineering. (Into to engineering design, Principles of Engineering, and Digital Electronics}

One concern is that the highest math I will be taking is Hon PreCalc as a senior. So no calculus. Although I will also have AP physics 2.

2 pretty good letter of recs, one from my engineering teacher that I’ve had for 3 years and the other from a math teacher I’ve had for the same time.

Upward trend in course rigor and GPA.

EC’s:
-Active member of NHS - was recently elected President.
-Co- Founder and Vice president of an E-sports gaming league at my school.
-XC and Track JV Captain <— actually meant a little bit at my school haha. 2 years (Quit to focus on swimming)
-Varsity Swimming 4 years(Recieved Most Improved Award, Placed 4th in my sectionals for medley relay which is tough to do)
-Year Round competitive swim club, 4 years
-Tutoring during the school year.
-This summer, volunteering as a summer school elementary teacher’s aid, 15 hours a week.
-Working as a learn to swim instructor, 4 times out of the year, 2 weeks each time for 10 hours a week.
-A group of friends and I design and create electrical circuit robots (using arduino microcontrollers and programming) for fun.
-I work with my Dad, a retired steel laborer and a landlord, renovating and up-keeping his small properties.

Hooks:
First Generation, Low-income Hispanic
Legacy (Three of my siblings graduated from purdue, two of which are engineers)