Please Chance me for RD LAC/Ivy League Applications!

thank you!!! :smiley:

Waitlisted at Williams. Not unexpected, applied on a whim!

love the updates, keep em coming! you only need one to say yes :))

2 Likes

True!! Thanks for the encouragement! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Accepted at Middlebury! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Track record so far (will update as we go):

9 Accepted:
Amherst
Bates
Colby
Conn College
McGill
Middlebury
Oberlin
Sarah Lawrence
USM

3 Waitlisted:
Bowdoin
NYU
Williams

1 Withdrawn (long story):
Ithaca

4 Pending (probably all WLs and rejections haha):
Brown
Harvard
Vassar
Yale

5 Likes

Congrats! What’s your top so far?

1 Like

Well THAT is news! Are you interested in going to Middlebury? Or do you have other acceptances you’d prefer?

BTW, I think you will get into Vassar. The others are a long shot for anyone.

2 Likes

Thank you to both of you!

@goodvibes, my top choices so far are probably Colby, Midd, Sarah Lawrence, and Oberlin (in no particular order lol).

@parentologist, I do really like Middlebury. I love the environment that I got to see as a Midd student’s brother (my brother went there a little while ago). It is a wonderful school that I will definitely consider. I would say it is one of my top ones as of now.

1 Like

Even though you obviously like it, I think you nonetheless might be under-recognizing the fit of Vassar for you. I’m hoping you get an acceptance there.

2 Likes

Definitely agree about Vassar. It is one of my SUPER top choices (it would definitely count out Oberlin and maybe SLC). I only listed top choices of what I’ve already gotten into, not my ultimate tops :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vassar and Midd were my D’s two favorite schools along with Williams. It was a tough decision. I am particularly partial to Vassar, love the vibe, the arts scene, and proximity to NYC, where we live (selfish mom alert).

1 Like

Deciding is going to be sooo tough :sob:

1 Like

Floored. Just got into Amherst.

4 Likes

Amazing! Congratulations! :tada::balloon::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Congratulations, @PerformingDude! Such an impressive list of choices!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I can NOT believe I got in (especially because I didn’t get an early write)!

1 Like

Congratulations! We know a few students at SLC who are living their best lives. They’re liberal, artsy kids who are thriving in the warm and inclusive environment. Plus, it has fantastic access to NYC. I’ve been quietly following this thread and you have so many great choices that you will surely land somewhere amazing!

1 Like

SLC is amazing! It is one of my top choices for sure! Deciding is gonna be so tough!!

2 Likes