UCLA
UCSD
UCSB
UC Davis
UC Irvine</p>

<p>UC GPA: 3.50
ACT: 25
SAT 2: Math 2- 640 and Lit- 770 </p>

<p>Extracurriculars: Captain of Baseball team and bunch of awards for playing, Lots of Community Service, Part Time Job as baseball counselor at camp and time spent abroad in Israel.</p>

<p>What do you guys think?</p>

<p>SAT 2’s are not very important which is too bad because you did well on them</p>

<p>You have the best chance of getting into these schools in the following order
UCSB
UC Davis/UC Irvine
UCSD
UCLA/UCB (it really depends, and you would need to raise your ACT and GPA)</p>

<p>Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump</p>

<p>What’s your W and UW GPA?</p>

<p>Unless you have an essay about overcoming extreme adversity, the big three are most likely out of reach.</p>

<p>my weighted gpa is 3.7 but my UC is about 3.55 unweighted i believe. Im not expecting to get into the top 3, my #1 choice is SB so im hoping I will get in there. What do you guys think?</p>

<p>U shouldve heard from UCSD and UCLA by now. UCSB UCD UCI you may have a chance. Though Ur stats seem to be a little below average for both SAT(Act is below I think) and GPA.</p>

<p>what about major… im sure that has a say .</p>

<p>^^Major is not a factor for the vast majority of students – Letters & Sciences wannabes. Major comes into play for specialized programs such as Engineering, Biz, theater, music, and the like.</p>

<p>Basically going along with what everyone else said…with that GPA and ACT you’re not getting into Cal, LA or SD. The rest you have a chance at, but they’re still a bit of a reach for you. SB’s average UC GPA was 3.9 and davis and irvine are only more selective…</p>