Please Chance Me!

<p>I am a Junior with a 3.46 unweighted gpa and a 4.11 weighted gpa. I have taken almost all honors classes and 7 ap classes including, AP National, State, and Local Government, AP Biology, AP Comparative government, AP Human Geography, AP Chemistry, AP Statistics, and AP psychology. I got a 2030 on my SAT but am taking it again in June for the second time. I have numerous extracurricular activities including being an Eagle Scout, being part of my schools Crew team, and playing in several tennis tournaments. I also have achieved the certificate of merit for the number of SSL hours I have earned (270) by volunteering at a community center that helps with the mentally disabled. I have also recently been accepted into an internship with NIH. Any form of feedback would be appreciated. thanks.</p>

<p>Concentrate on your academics. Your unweighted gpa is what UW looks at, not the weighted one. You have taken many AP courses but have closer to a B than an A average- try to improve your gpa. Good AP test scores would be helpful- try to get 5’s, or at least 4’s. Quality as well as quantity of work counts. With the recent competitiveness of UW there are no guarantees of admission- be sure to have some safety schoolsin addition to UW. There will be students who not only take the most rigorous curriculum their HS offers, but who also excel in it.</p>