Please chance me

<p>Hello I wan wondering if you guys could chance me, I am freaking out. Also if you could give me some time when I will hear back. </p>

<p>SAT: 1250/1600
GPA: 95 weighted
NO class rank</p>

<p>I also have a lot of service hours, am an eagle scout, played varsity lacrosse, JV football and was in band. I checked that I am interested in the Corps of Cadets. I am also in 5 AP classes this year and was in 4 last year.</p>

<p>What major are you doing? I think thats going to be the deciding factor. You look very competitive although your SAT is a little low. If you are looking to get into the business school or engineering you will probably be right on the edge, otherwise I think you will be admitted. All of your ECs and signing up for the Corp will definitely help your case.</p>

<p>I am applying for Business as undecided, and a second choice of Biology.
How long do you think it will take?</p>

<p>Unfortunately you have about a 0% chance of gaining admission to Texas A&M University.</p>

<p>It would help if I got some second opinions</p>

<p>If you haven’t heard by now with those statistics it’s looking a little tough. It depends when you applied too. No one on this website can give you a time when you could hear back – we’re not the university. All I can say is that it depends when you applied since A&M is rolling admissions. Either they just haven’t gotten to your application or you probably didn’t get in.</p>

<p>with those stats i would have thought you would have already heard back, too.</p>

<p><shrug></shrug></p>