US History
English
Government</p>

<p>EC's</p>

<p>Football
Wrestling
PT Job</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>My opinion...you are in. You have the slight advantage, being male, and great SAT's. Good Luck.</p>

<p>thanks for the reply. i'm concerned due to the lack of EC's. also surprised to learn i might have a slight advantage because i'm a guy.</p>

<p>I don't think the SUNYs give either girls or guys an advantage and Binghamton's ratio isn't very skewed anyway. But your SAT's are really good!</p>

<p>My terminology was misleading. What I meant to say is that instate boys can get into Geneseo with a lower GPA and SAT's than girls. Instate girls would not likely get into Geneseo with a 3.38GPA, however it is quite possible for boysto get in with that. Especially with high SAT scores like yours. Again, good luck.</p>

<p>I say in. SUNYs place little importance on anything other than SAT and GPA. I think if you are slightly below their avg. SAT or GPA then they will will take a gander at your ECs. I think last years avg GPA was about 3.5ish. and avg. SAT score was around 1330.
For example:
A guy in my school was recently accepted ED with a 1300 SAT, 3.4 GPA, NO APS/honors but had very good ECs.</p>

<p>Also, I am torn on the whole guy/girl ratio. I don't think there is much of an advantage in being a guy. Geneseo has historically always had more girls so if they wanted to correct that, IMO, they have had plenty of chances to do so. Good luck.</p>

<p>You're good... like 80% or better.</p>