Please chance me

<p>Hello, I am a Korean male living in Virginia, and am applying for Virginia Tech. If I am accepted, I will go there for sure.</p>

<p>Weighted GPA: 3.75 (After Senior 1st semester is added)
SAT: 1980 (M:730 R: 570 W:680)
AP/IB Classes
9th: Pre IB Biology, Pre-IB World History ll
10th: AP Government, Pre-IB English
11th: AP Stat (took Precalc same year), IB History of the Americas (HOTA)
12th: AP Calculus AB, IB Geography SL l, IB Physics SL ll, AP English, IB Psychology SL l
Junior Year: Six A's and one B in IB HOTA
Senior Year (1st Quarter): Five A's, One A- in AP English, One B+ in IB Physics SL ll
GPA rose every year (3.1, 3.65, 4.14, 4.57-1st quarter senior)</p>

<p>sidenote: After Junior year, my high school changed grading scale from a six point to a ten point scale (93-100 was an A and 90-93 was a B+, now it's 93-100 A and 90-93 A-).</p>

<p>Extracurricular: Three years of Varsity Indoor Track, Four years of Varsity Outdoor Track (including senior year) Regional qualifier, Volunteered for APPA in homeless church in D.C.(100+ hours), Volunteered for High School Summer Sports camp as a counselor (60 hours), Won Gold Medal in Long Jump at 15th Korean-American Sports Festival at Chicago. </p>

<p>Chance me please! Thank you.</p>

<p>I say you’re in!</p>

<p>I’m not so sure. It’s pretty hard to get in from NoVa and your weighted GPA and M/R SAT are a little low. Keep up the good work with the upward trend, it could make the difference. What major are you trying to get in for?</p>

<p>I’m going in for undecided at the time.</p>