Please help answer an admissions question!!!

<p>So I was reading this forum, and I see that Virginia Tech engineering likes to see AP Calc and AP Physics for engineerings students. I am currently a rising senior, and I took precalc honors my junior year. I took AP chem, chem honors, and bio so far for the sciences. As you can see I dont have either AP physics or AP calc, and I cant do them because I am taking all my classes this year (senior year) at a community college. I am doing a program called College Now (similar to middle college). here is a link to the program description: <a href="http://www.fuhsd.org/collegenow"&gt;http://www.fuhsd.org/collegenow&lt;/a> . My stats are pretty good for the school; 2130 SAT score, 780 MATH 2 sat, and 760 Chem sat, and also I have a 3.75 UW and like a 3.99 weighted. I'll be taking Calc A at community college this quarter and ill be taking a intro to physics course in the winter (which they wont be able to see because I turn in my transcript by december and winter quarter starts in jan). My question is this: CAN I STILL GET INTO THE ENGINEERING SCHOOL EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT TAKE AP PHYSICS OR AP CALC? I am eventually gonna finish Calc A, B, and C this year at community college, but they just wont show as an AP courses. </p>

<p>it’s basically the same thing. AP classes are taught at college level, and you are taking calc and physics at a college.</p>

<p>@undercover007‌ but they won’t see that I am taking physics, cause ill be taking it too late. Is that still fine</p>

<p>If I remember correctly, the application ask you to list your planned Spring classes. Also, your transcript from the Cc would also so the upcoming scheduled classes. Someone might correct me, but that is what happened a few years ago when my son applied.</p>

<p>I think you will still be fine. You are taking college level calculus and some Physics. Your GPA and SAT scores are right in line with the College of Engineering. Good luck!</p>

<p>which physics class are you intending to do? Phy 50 or Phy 2A…i know colleges give credits to the 4-series like 4a 4b classes and not to phy 50 or 2a 2b. my bro didnt get credit for the 2a and 2b he did at foothill (not part of CN program but separately) …btw i am part of CN program too this year from mvhs</p>

<p>@balhbalh‌ i will only have time to finish 50 and 4a. i wont have time to complete the physics series (4b,4c,4d). </p>