Please help! change in UC application after submission

<p>i submitted my application and then i had an epiphany and suddenly remembered an award in which i believe would overpower my other awards but i did not include it.</p>

<p>is there any way to change this part of the application?</p>

<p>you’ll have to contact the ucs individually. i know la lets you make changes through email but the other ones require letters and berkeley’s got this thing where you have to call them first and then fax over the correction. just check each uc’s website.</p>

<p>D didn’t put AP Scholar on her app, she put some student class award for AP US History instead because it meant more to her I guess. She still got in everywhere. Don’t worry.</p>

<p>I have the same problem!! I listed an award from track but I forgot to list track and the # of hours under extra-curricular activities. I also put the wrong ap test date (mar instead of may >_>) I emailed UCLA, and I’m planning to call UCD and UCSD once the offices are open again. I can’t find the # for UCB. They only give the number for their fax to the undergrad admissions. Help!</p>