Please help me! business major

<p>Hi I have been accepted for business accounting. I really don’t know what to choose. I’ll appreciate if you give me some advice here.
My friends say that the uni is much better than those two schools overall. I really don’t know which one is best for me in the aspect of academic level and job seeking… Please help me. Thank you!</p>

<p>wisconsin. it’s ranked higher as an overall university (wisconsin is #39 and purdue is #61) and the business school is better ranked. madison is also a much better city than west lafayette (my sister goes to uw-madison and i’m here at purdue ironically). but if you’re only worried about academics, it would be unwise to go to purdue over madison.
many people think purdue has this prestigious name associated with it, but getting a degree from purdue, because of it’s name, is in no way better than a degree from uw-madison.</p>

<p>Depends on what you want out of a college and cost.</p>

<p>Yeah, I have to agree with smahanru. Wisconsin-Madison is way better than Purdue in terms of academics, social life, and college towns.</p>

<p>go to where you think you’re going to enjoy the college experience the most after taking cost into account. honestly i don’t think there’s THAT much of a difference between 13th and 18th and if you do well both should provide you with good opportunities.</p>