Please Help Me Choose!!!

<p>miami. i live10 minutes from cmu. they are frekaing ROBOTS!!!! Do you want to be a machine after 4 years? No way. And plus, pitsburgh is boring as hell and has no beaches :P</p>

<p>I really appreciate all of your comments. I have actually been thinking this one through, and I think I am leaning towards UM. It seems to be a really good school with a good community. And, I can always go out of state for undergrad. My family is here and I am already here. I don't really have to move and adjust. I don't know, but lately UM has just felt right. I don't really know how to explain it, but it just seems like the right choice. This is strictly my decision b/c I don't want to blame my family for making me stay. Although they did influence my deicsion a bit, I ultimately decide YES or NO. Again, I thank you guys for everything. Hope to see you all this fall ;-).</p>

<p>Good luck at UMiami Smarbrotha and I'm glad you're going with your feelings. You'll do great!</p>

<p>Thanks 2331clk. My brother thought it might be a good idea to go up to CMU this weekend anyway. This way they can pay for us to go up there for a little mini-vacation ;-P....If I fall in love with the school, then that'll alter my decision, but if anything we can just enjoy ourselves up there.</p>

<p>Hey guys...I have decided to go visit CMU this Thursday and Friday. This will hopefully give me a better idea so I can make my final decision. I should have my FINAL decision by Saturday after coming back.</p>

<p>Great, I think visiting is the best way to help you decide. Have a wonderful trip and let us know how it goes.</p>