Please help with UC app!

<p>Okay I am an international and I have a few questions about reporting grades/classes taken. Our Math course isn’t seperated into algebra/geometry etc, it is simply a year long course. I finished math a year early because I just took math 12 in grade 11, and math 11 in grade 10 etc., but technically it wasn’t an “honours” course. What should I put for that? Also, BC (my province) transcripts only start from grade 10. Should I report my grade 9 grades from memory? AP courses and honours do not show up on our transcripts either and I’m not sure how that works. Help!</p>

<p>if your classes were considered honors or AP's, only write that on the app if they're UC acceptable honors courses/AP's, starting from grade 10. </p>

<p>Grade 9 courses don't really matter since UC's don't look at that so I suppose you could just write them from memory.</p>

<p>How do you know if they're UC acceptable? Also what if you have more than 7 academic classes?</p>

<p>on the UC app under the transcript page there should be some paragraph/link to an info box about what are considered UC acceptable. If you have more than 7 academic classes per year I guess just put what fits, put the most impressive ones.</p>