Please share your experience at Texas A&M - Main Campus , the Good and Bad

Howdy! Please share your reviews for Texas A&M College station.
Please share the good and bad.
Be respectful of everyone’s posts .

My dad, grandpa, and mom are all red ass fightin’ aggies. The spirit is incomparable to anything else. Located in a great college town. The alumni network is unbeatable; in Texas at least. If you were accepted, you should go.

My Aggie lives/works overseas and still finds the Aggie network incredible.

To OP - I think TAMU is exactly what you make it. My Aggie loved every second of her time there. She enjoyed the traditions and camaraderie of the university, and feels that A&M prepared her very well for her professional life.

My D2 was accepted to TAMU University Honors but has chosen to go elsewhere. Even though she initially believed she wanted the Aggie experience, she discovered she isn’t a rah-rah person and she enjoys smaller campuses. She never had a bad experience, but just felt more at home elsewhere.

Good: Aggie Network, Family like Atmosphere, Engineering, Not too expensive, A+ tutoring(not affiliated with University), Torchy’s Tacos

Bad: Very Conservative (feels like too many people are not open minded), lack of diversity, Constant Construction, Campus has some inconvenient locations to get food, Slowly getting very overcrowded, I feel like the Engineering Program is slowly declining, can be very boring at times

Based on the person: Sometimes I like the spirit but if you are not too into traditions it can be a very weird experience