Please tell me this was not a CC parent!

<p>This behavior is not the usual class that 'Bama fans usually comport themselves!!</p>

<p><a href=“Bama fan goes crazy on OU student - YouTube”>Bama fan goes crazy on OU student - YouTube</a></p>

<p>Oh my gosh! Unbelievable! :(</p>

<p>I couldn’t help but see the top comment. I sound like my mother, but I HATE it that such crude language has become commonplace. It was bad enough when everyone was going to whip someone’s a<strong>. Now, it seems that it is not unusual on social media to refer to someone as a c</strong>*. I find that word to be completely offensive. I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!</p>

<p>Let’s consider a return to a more civilized discourse.</p>

<p>Another good reason not to sell alcohol in college football stadiums.</p>

<p>I wonder if she likes Krystal burgers.</p>

<p>I definitely agree about the alcohol sales in stadiums! Two young women in the MDB were hit with an almost full beer bottle dropped from the level above them at the end of the game. Thankfully they were only bruised and got beer on them and no one was seriously hurt!</p>

<p>There’s a reason why many sites are beginning to disallow comments. Seems impossible to have a civilized discourse, especially when the comments are anonymously posted. Such a poor reflection on our society. </p>

<p>Obviously, this woman is a poor reflection on Alabama fans. What I don’t understand is how it blows up around the internet as if we are the only team to have fans do crazy things like this. I’m not excusing her AT ALL yet I am wondering how much she may have been baited. OU fans are (also?) known to be pretty obnoxious. I’m smack in the middle of Big 12 territory and we’ve seen this firsthand many times. But let’s face it, is there a team out there without obnoxious fans?</p>

<p>MSU students set a car on fire after the team won the Big 10 championship. So there’s that… ;)</p>

<p>And they won the game…</p>

<p>Two things:</p>

<ol>
<li><p>That incident had nothing to do with the sale of alcohol in the stadium. This is New Orleans. That chick was hammered WAY before she set foot in the dome. I saw the UA and OU fans walking down Poydras to the game. They were all very well lubricated and feeling no pain. This idiot had probably been drinking all day.</p></li>
<li><p>Baited? LOL. This chick took a superman dive into the crowd and tried to fight everybody in sight. Her husband must be so proud. But from the way he acted, he has probably seen this before.</p></li>
</ol>

<p>You are probably right, slippy. I initially thought the guy with the towel was egging it on (it’s hard to tell without audio) but upon watching it again, it doesn’t look like anyone was expecting her to make her move!</p>

<p>I give her a 9.5 on the swan dive. It was quality.</p>

<p>Oh my!!!</p>

<p>What a crazy person.</p>

<p>Just shows that a person can look like a normal person and be complete trash. </p>

<p>If there weren’t the kicking, I’d almost wonder if this was staged because it just seems too weird. While she truly seems woozy, you wouldn’t think that she’d be beyond behaving correctly. Get this woman to an AA meeting pronto. She needs to stick to Zero Proof.</p>

<p>Yes …I noticed that her toes were not pointed all the way and there was some seperation of her feet as she entered the next row of seating…</p>

<p>I give it a 8 .7</p>

<p>Hey now, it was mighty hard to point my toes wearing those cowboy boots!</p>

<p>Ha…! If you had added a full twist or even better, a triple Lindy, we would have been able to score you higher…</p>

<p>In the 2006 Iron Bowl in Tuscaloosa, I sat next to a group of Auburn fans. The Auburn woman who sat next to me, was drunk the entire game, and freely admitted that she had a drinking problem… There are really low class people in every fanbase. And though what Harvey Updyke did was despicable, those trees were already dying, due to years of another low class action on the part of Auburn fans: rolling their own trees with toilet paper and pressure washing them clean after every win.</p>

<p>^ Are you comparing this woman to Harvey Updyke? She had a few too many that day but didn’t really do anything other than make an a__ of herself.</p>

<p>Confession is good for the soul, Class2012…</p>

<p>As the only college football game I’d attended before coming to UA was at a stadium where alcohol is sold, I was surprised that most college football stadiums don’t have alcohol sales. The way I see it, this woman likely had too much to drink before and during the game, which led her to take the game and fellow fans too seriously, hence this embarrassing incident. This event could’ve occurred at any college football game.</p>

<p>i THOUGHT that was you class2012mom!!!</p>