Pleaz chance me! I need ur advice

<p>What are my chances for ED (1-10, 10 being great), for RD, and for University Honors?
I am also in-state</p>

<p>SAT: 2190 (700CR, 780M, 710W, 10E)
Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): Freshman (3.35) Sophomore (3.85) Junior (4) Overall: 3.73
Weighted GPA: Freshman (3.35) Sophomore (4.14) Junior (4.71) Overall: 4.06
AP (grade on Exam): Computer Science (4) World History (4) Statistics (pending) Chemistry (pending) U.S. History (pending) English (pending)
Total Number of AP's (until Junior Year) : 6
Senior Course load: AP's with 1 or 2 honors
Extracurricular: Chess Club, Computer Club, Debate Team, French Club, Model U.N., National Honor Society, French Honor Society, Science Honor Society, Science Olympiad, Lots of Community Service at Local Hospital, and 1 year of Job Experience, LOTS OF BASKETBALL
Awards: 3rd Place at Science Fair Regional (10th), 1st Place Science Fair Regional (11th) Grand Prize Winner for Science Fair Regional (11th) Awards for Student of the Year in Various Classes
State (if domestic applicant): Virginia
School Type: Public
Ethnicity: Indian
Hooks : First Generation, How I couldn't speak English and got through middle school and how this has taught me to respect others (I know its weak but that's all i got)</p>

<p>I know my GPA is on the low side, but I think I showed improvement by having a higher GPA Each year and as a result I feel this shows I have potential and will always try working harder</p>

<p>PLEAZ CHANCE ME..PLEAZZZZZZZ</p>

<p>10/10/10 imo</p>

<p>pretty much everything you have is better then mine and I got in RD and was invited (don't know decision yet) to apply to the honors program so you should be fine</p>

<p>thanks guys, that gives me a lot of courage to try finishing off junior year strong</p>

<p>yeah a good junior year (grade-wise) is most important</p>