Point Park class of 2020 Deferrals, Waitlist and Acceptances acting/musical theatre

My son got a high energy caller today congratulating him on his academic acceptance and inviting him to accepted student day. Then caller said MT emails going out tomorrow. Talk about false alarm. We knew he was academically accepted since December. Almost cruel!

@Momsingson, we had exactly the same experience! Phone rang, saw the caller ID and it set my heart racing! He asked my son if he intended to come to accepted student day, and son answered the he was waiting for MT decision. Caller cheerfully told him the results would be coming tomorrow. Such torture! Of course, I’m hoping the caller had a small list of calls to make, based on audition results that we do not yet know. Good luck tomorrow!

@Momsingson SAME HERE. I was in the lobby of my voice teacher’s studio and literally had a panic attack. Literally so freaked out!

@claire74 I took the call as a possible good omen, let’s hope. Best of luck to your son!

when are the emails going out?

D just got hers. It’s a yes!

Congrats @CTdramaMom!

Thanks! The second Mt BFA acceptance was a long time coming. At least now she feels like she has choices. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear!

I got a no, and I’ve never had a yes for any program so far.

@hope1212 how many more are you waiting on? Hoping the best for you!

Sadly it’s a no for me as well, but they have TONS of kids audition so odds are never great for anyone.

Still nothing here …

Got a no

no here

has anyone not heard yet???

I think some acting people have yet to hear…?

My S is waiting on acting and has heard nothing.

Anybody waiting to hear on BA theater?

We are MT and have not heard…

We’re also waiting on BFA acting.

Just got an email- BFA acting!