Police and Fire Truck on sorority row this a.m

<p>DD just sent me photos and a video from her phone, but no details. None of the girls seemed to know what was going on. I think DD went into her party because she stopped texting. Anyone know details?</p>

<p>Not in Tuscaloosa…not a clue. Maybe some of our moms there have a police scanner going?</p>

<p>D had not seen anything. She did say that her schedule was pushed back 20 minutes.<br>
Maybe a smoke/fire alarm went off.</p>

<p>Yes, Pi Phi’s fire alarm went off.
All is good</p>

<p>Thanks for posting! Of course, I was freaking out a bit.</p>

<p>Thank goodness. I was flipping out, too. I didn’t say so, but the photo she sent was of a woman talking to a police officer who had a small white dog at his feet. Pan right and there’s a young woman in a crouched position pointing to something. That was followed by a video of a firetruck passing her…then nothing. Yes, freaking out is a good description.</p>

<p>Lol!!!
That didn’t bother me after last night. We had a strong storm come thru with very high straight line winds. Other areas of town had pretty extensive damage, poles/trees down, power outages, etc. nada at our house. Got awaken by security alarm going off. Not fun! </p>

<p>I figured it had to be something like a fire alarm if they were still going to parties.</p>

<p>I saw the trucks and cars all come in. I was at another house, but in plain view of Pi Phi. Our rho chis said their fire alarm just went off and that the fire trucks had to come to ensure everything really was okay.</p>