Possible Mistake on App

<p>I submitted my application today, but I just realized that I mistakenly left off the Driver’s Ed course I took during my Sophomore year. It’s not a college prep a-g course. It’s also not a semester course- it was 6 weeks longs and is worth 2.5 credits instead of the 5 a regular semester class is worth However, it is on my high school transcript. Should I send the UCs a letter asking that it be added to my app? Will they still process it even though it’s so late? Thank you!!!</p>

<p>I don’t think it’ll make much of a difference. IMO.</p>

<p>You don’t have to list the non A-G courses. I believe it even said in the application to only list the A-G ones.</p>

<p>are the a-g courses just the ones you need to complete the tally they want?
I don’t know whether a-g is something california - specific, but i’m in canada and i have no idea what a- g means</p>

<p>You ONLY list a-g courses. So you don’t list PE, or Health, or Driver’s Ed, or ROP.</p>

<p>Yes A-G is their APPROVED courses. All the others do not get add in anyways.</p>

<p>I listed ROP courses, but I’ve only taken a-g UC Approved courses (they were on the list my school submitted). I also listed Health. Oh well. :/</p>