Possible Transfer for Fall 2015

<p>I am currently a Freshmen at another SUNY, but I am thinking about transferring to Binghamton for the fall 2015 semester and I want to know where I stand and the process I have to go about. I got waitlisted from Binghamton last spring, but I am still very interested in the school. I have earned 21 credits this first semester, while working an average of 12 hours a week and partaking in a choir and other clubs. I haven't gotten my official GPA yet, but so far my highest grade is a 3.7 and the lowest is a 3.0. Do I stand as a strong candidate?</p>

<p>Are you applying to Harpur? What is your final GPA? Also, If you’ve earned fewer than 24 college credits following high school graduation you must also submit your hs transcript as well as SAT/ACT scores. </p>

<p>I just recieved my final GPA and it is 3.95. </p>

<p>Oh and yes I am applying to Harpur. </p>

<p>You’ll definitely get into Harpur with a 3.95. </p>

<p>Can anyone chance me for transfer admissions to Harpur College for Political Science?</p>

<p>Current School: SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
Current GPA: 3.89(Freshman)
Credits: 27; should be 48 by the end of the spring semester
High School GPA: 84/100, so around a 3.0, attended a Specialized H.S in NYC
SAT score: 1360/1600, 1920/2400
EC: Freshman Class Chair in SUNY-ESF Undergraduate Student Association, Communication Intern with the New York City Council, Former Wrestler (Received All-State Honors in Freestyle Wrestling), member of ESSO (Environmental Studies Student Organization)
Comments: AP Scholar with Honors in H.S, AP Cambridge Capstone Honors(Research Program); I was admitted into the Binghamton Advantage Program but declined, I’m hoping that my current College GPA can put me over the edge in terms of admission.</p>

GPA is 3.02 what’s the chance of me transferring into harpur at binghamton for fall 2015, since they said minimum 2.8 but 3.0 recommended? O: