Post here if you'll definitely be attending Fall 2012

<p>My DD will be attending in the Fall. </p>

<p>St. Louis, MO suburbs
Pre-law track majoring in Economics and minoring in International Studies and Spanish
UHP
IHP (hoping to study in Cuba)
Alabama Action
Still seriously thinking about Sorority Recruitment. She will be attending Panhellenic Weekend.
Honors Dorms - leaning towards Ridgecrest South - North Tower
Bama Bound May 29,30</p>

<p>She has 5 others from her hs headed to Bama – all in the honors program. She is still looking for roommates that are serious about their grades, but can balance studying with fun. RTR!</p>

<p>Son from IL.</p>

<p>Aero-engineering.</p>

<p>UHP, CBHP reserve pool :slight_smile: Alabama Action, Eagle Scout, interested in ART (theatre), Huxford Symphony & other orchestras/bands, and Chess Team (community mentoring w/ younger students - there is a class for this but the name escapes me).</p>

<p>He has 1 great roommate lined up and they need two more great guys who have similar values. </p>

<p>PM me if you want more info on how to reach them! </p>

<p>UA is handsdown the smartest decision my son has made so far. It is exciting to be involved in the tremendous growth of the Engineering Dept. and we look forward to meeting all of you at BamaBound. :)</p>

<p>My s. will be attending. just moved to Georgia from Mid West.
Engineering Major. ROLL TIDE !!!</p>

<p>My son from S Charlotte surburbia
Finance/Econ double major (possible math 3rd major or minor, poly sc minor?)
Not sure about Greek life at this point, may wait until Soph yr
Interested in Intramural sports
Honors dorm- RCS-N, RCW or LSW
UHP, OA
Bama Bound 7/9-7/10</p>

<p>Definitely attending from Pennsylvania (originally Georgia).</p>

<p>Chemical Engineering (Pre Med)
Honors Dorms - not picky about which one
Enjoy video games (xbox and pc), music, reading, intramurals, watching Bama football, playing tennis (just for fun, not competitively)
Bama Bound 7/9-7/10</p>

<p>Have one roommate and looking for 2 more, no drinking or smoking</p>

<p>I’m from Virginia
Major: Finance and Economics
Minor: Possibly math
Likely not rushing first semester
UHP
Planning on living in Ridgecrest West</p>

<p>Bumping in case decisions were made over the weekend. :)</p>

<p>Our son is UA all the way - </p>

<p>Mechanical Engineering major, math minor (so far), UHP, fingers crossed for final CBHP cut, and hoping to get honors dorms and covered parking - He’s a fan of gaming, likes to build computers and enjoys UA football. BB for early honors though that may change. If this sounds like a match.com ad, it’s because he’s lookin’ for suitemates! Not a drinker, smoker or partier and prefers the same for roomies. Calm, laid-back, and wicked dry sense of humor. If he sounds like your type, give me a post! (It’s okay, he gave me permission to pimp him out while I was here.) From east Tennessee, if that’s important. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Our son is in.</p>

<p>From: Georgia.
Major: Civil Engineering.
Plans to live in Burke.
UHP and Intramurals.
Outdoor Action.
Bama Bound May 29-30.
ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>Our son finally made a decision, and we could not be happier with his choice!</p>

<p>We are from central Illinois and he will be majoring in Mechanical Engineering. His plans are to live in one of the honors dorms.
Our Bama Bound dates are May 31-June 1.
ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>NRDMOM our boys have a lot in common, they might make good roommates!</p>

<p>Hello, son from Long Island NY. Entering as Engineering freshman and honors. Non partier looking for dorm mates in honors housing.</p>

<p>My S is definitely attend UA this fall.</p>

<p>From Pennsylvania
Majoring in Civil Engineering (for now)
Plans to live in Honors housing, most likely Ridgecrest South
Outdoor Action
Bama Bound 5/29-30
UHP and will probably do club soccer or intramurals.</p>

<p>At long last I get to join this club! D has finally made her decision, and will be headed to Tuscaloosa in August. </p>

<p>From Illinois
Planning to live in one of the honors Ridgecrests
Majoring in Economics (for now)
UHP, IHP
Outdoor Action
Hoping for May 29-30 Bama Bound (have to first make sure she doesn’t have any exams on those days - that’s exam week)</p>

<p>Roll Tide.</p>

<p>^ roll tide everyone! Great to see Illinois is continuing to represent!</p>

<p>Hi, My son is going to Bama this fall! He is from Merrick, New York, which in on Long Island. Education major, not honors, probably pledging, Ridgecrest South, loves sports, and looking for suite-mates.</p>

<p>My daughter will be attending from Edwardsville, IL (St Louis). She will be in Honors Dorm Ridgecrest South, no roommates yet, non-smoking, non-drinking, non-partying but likes to have fun, likes all music, UHP, majoring in Marketing and International Business, will play club tennis, not sure on rushing yet, will be BAMA Bound 5/31-6/2.</p>

<p>My twin sons are 99.9% sure headed to Alabama this fall.</p>

<p>Ohio
Honors Housing
Majoring in Chemistry (PreMed) for now.
Applying to Outdoor Action
Bama Bound TBD
Waiting to hear about CBHP
Love sports</p>

<p>Welcome to Bama! </p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Female
Texas
Pre-med in ChemE or Biochem
Not Rushing
Honors
Doing Outdoor Action</p>

<p>Roll Tide!
:)</p>

<p>My daughter is going to Bama, and will be a dietetics major. We are in Southeastern PA. She is interested in Rushing sororities. She is studious, very active in lots of organizations, likes parties but is not a drinker or smoker. She is looking to live in Burke.</p>