Post here if you'll definitely be attending Fall 2012

<p>Who else is attending outdoor action this summer? These are the ones I have seen post so far: </p>

<p>vlines’ son
HersheyBear’s 2 sons
Ineedamascot’s daughter
Beth’s mom’s daughter
DZSmom’s son
crimsonmomnc’s son
lakesmom’s son</p>

<p>I know that there have to be more signed up for outdoor action!</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>My D is signed up for AA. We are hoping AA will be “cooler” than OA. I think it’s going to take her some time to adapt to humidity. ��</p>

<p>I’m hoping for a cooler than usual August week! My D does not like heat and humidity (it was her biggest reservation about Alabama), but ultimately chose to do OA because that’s more where her interests lie. I’m hoping her introduction to Tuscaloosa is not brutal heat and humidity, but I suspect that’s what it’s going to be. Maybe she’ll get used to it really fast and it’ll be smooth sailing after that. Hope springs eternal!</p>

<p>My D will be attending UA this Fall. </p>

<p>We are from Southern Illinois (Metro East)
International Studies and Spanish majors
Honors Student housing
She is not rushing.
May want to participate in intramurals.</p>

<p>Welcome and Roll Tide! There seem to be quite a few from Illinois.</p>

<p>Finally I can say that YES my daughter will be attending in the Fall. Wooooo Hoooo! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>From: New Jersey
Major: Nursing
Trying out for cheerleading - has been cheering since she was 5 </p>

<p>Paing the deposit and rooming deposit today. She thinks she wants to live in Burke because she wants the traditional dorm experience and also because it is open during breaks which will come in handy if she is cheering and has to stay during breaks. </p>

<p>Karen</p>

<p>Welcome and congratulations on making a great choice (especially for nursing)! Roll Tide Roll!</p>

<p>Bumping up for those newly committed to attending Bama in the fall. Roll tide!</p>