Posting a Chances Thread? Click Here First

<p>So, like, have any of your read the first post? That’s all the information anyone in here has to give you a ‘will you make it or not’ so you can look there and figure it out on your own.</p>

<p>I don’t think that most of us didn’t read it, but it is more reassuring to everything we think if someone else tells us our chances :P</p>

<p>Bumping for regular decision applicants.</p>

<p>I did in fact read the first post, but posting my stats/admissions question because I have a majors question. </p>

<p>I want to go pre-law, and according my uncle, who became a lawyer through William and Mary, he thinks I should pick anything but political science for my major. There are three programs that interest me – Business informational technology, Meteorology, and Political Science. I know they’re all very different, but I’d enjoy all three. Which do you suggest is the easiest to get into? Which do you think I could get into with my stats, which are listed below?</p>

<p>I’m from Loudoun County, in NOVA. I’m a senior, female.
SAT - 1810 with writing, 1240 without.
Math - 640
Critical Reading - 600
ACT - 26.
Class rank - 120/346
GPA - 3.84</p>

<p>APs - World, Gov, AB Calc, Psych, and Lit. As well as all honors classes that are offered.
I’m in marching band, I work two part time jobs, and I’m a youth leader at church. I’m not a legacy, both of my parents went to college (American University and Lebanese-American University), but I wrote an essay on my dad’s immigration from a war-torn county (that should help?) and my essays are strong.
Thoughts?</p>